This week, following the "just eat a little healthier, eat a little less, and drink more water" plan, I lost 4.2 lbs! Which means I'm only 18.4 away from my goal for graduation on May 1!!
For a little inspiration I wrote a bunch of my favorite quotes on my scale in brightly colored Sharpie.
- "Don't Stop Believin'" [Journey]
- "It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not." [James Gordon]
- "Don't be afraid of changes. Don't be afraid of your life." [Eclectic Collective Changes]
- "Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." [Nelson Mandela]
- "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal." [Thomas Jefferson]
- "Regret is an appaling waste of energy." [Katherine Mansfield]
- "You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner." [Barbara Sher]
- "Did you ever think that maybe if you're not happy it's because of you?" [SK6ERS]
- "The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occure when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers." [M. Scott Peck]