Stream of Consciousness

Monday, September 8, 2008

And so it begins

The fall semester. Meetings, classes, and events galore. It's going to be balls-out crazy. And if I make it through to Christmas, I just might be okay.

I haven't been sleeping well lately at all. Tossing and turning all night long. I thought it was the stress of the move, but that's settled down now. I'm starting WW again, for real, and I'm going to start walking and doing yoga. I also wonder if its sharing a bed all the time, but I don't know. At least the humidity is gone and the fall nights are rolling in.

Speaking of my new room. It's MINE! ALL MINE!! So great. And it's purple. And I have a whole wall of windows, out of which I can see the sunset and Cambridge. And I get the full sunlight on my pillows early in the morning. I really coudn't be happier about it.

Also, do you ever have a friend that you always seem to be the one who calls or texts them first? Sometimes you start to feel like you might be bugging them because they never seem to initiate anything? Then you promise yourself that you will not contact them first. Until, finally, they get in touch with you, like no time has passed at all. Victory.

No comments: