Stream of Consciousness

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

That tan looks great on you.

It's been awhile, did you miss me? Probably not. Or rather, hopefully not. You should have shut you laptop, donned your white-rimmed plastic sunglasses, and headed out into the great sunshiny world away from the blogosphere. Or at least that's what I was up to for the better part of the last two weeks. I spent three solid days at my lake house disconnected from the world beyond those who showed up to BBQ, play cribbage, sun themselves, and splash around in the lake. It was glorious. I always feel rejuvenated when I'm there; I think it has to do with the fact that so much of my regular life is spent indoors near electronic devices connecting with people. Disconnection is exhilirating.

Oh and I've also been doing a little bit of that thing called school again. Taking American Society, a discussion based sociology course, and Entrepreneurship. Both of which are challenging and rewarding in opposite ways. It's good to be in an environment that really engages my brain again (except for the homework).

On that note, these are some things you really should check out:
Boston in 60

My friend Adam has two months left before he leaves Boston for an internship in DC. He's challenging himself to do something different every single day. Follow along, tag along, and make suggestions!

You Look Great Today
A fun salute from Happy Corp to "capture greatness in the wild." Scroll through the pics and smile or go on your own greatness-seeking adventure and share your own pics.

No comments: