I'm currently on my third and final co-op at MFS Investment Management working in the marketing department. There are some things I love and some things I hate, but we'll get into those next time.
Here's what's going on in my life lately:
- Co-op 35 hours a week at MFS
- Working at Banana Republic (BR) about 4-10 hours/week
- Doing market research, marketing, anything else for Empower.Embody.Embrace (E3) - a personal coaching company my mom's best friend just started (big launch on Saturday!)
- President of Northeastern Unversity Campus Girl Scouts and Brownie leader for Troop 9744
- Editing the new PTP book!!
Girl Scouts will be wrapping for the year in about a week, but there will still be little projects over the summer to get ready for the fall transition. At the end of June, I will be done co-op and entering my last block of classes.
- The Entrepreneurial World - should be interesting to get a little background on entrepreneurship as I've always toyed with the idea of starting/running my own company
- American Society - fulfills my Soc minor
September - December
- Journalism Ethics - Journalism capstone!! (not really looking forward to the 30 page paper)
- Design & Graphics - so exciting, a class focused on playing with Adobe programs
- Elementary Spanish - with fluency in French, I figure it can't hurt
- Human Rights in the Global Economy - taught by one of my favorite professors, should be enlighting, challenging, and engaging
- E3 Internship - to get my one last credit - I wish I had known before now you could get credit for internships at NU!
And that will be all she wrote for Northeastern and me. It was a good ride for sure, let's hope the last few hills and loops are exciting and fun.